Welcome to Social Media Creative.
We are so pleased to have you on board.
- Next steps -
To get your services up and running, please follow these simple instructions.
- Every new client is required to fill out our New Client Questionnaire. By asking you these questions, it allows us to get to know your brand, business goals and values much better before we work on your strategy. You can access and complete this form online by clicking here.
- Shortly, we will be sharing a link with you to join our shared Dropbox folder. Within the folder, you will see that we have created sub-folders for you to start saving your Logo files, any relevant photos, branding information such as colours and fonts etc. If you do not have Dropbox downloaded on your computer, please click here for information on how to join- it is a simple process, but please reach out if you need assistance.
Your invitation to join will be sent to the email address you provided us.
- Once you have submitted your new client questions, it will be time for us to get started on your Strategy Outline. This process usually takes 1-4 working days, depending on your start date. This will be emailed to you as a PDF.
Please take a read through your outline and be sure to send us your thoughts- we aren't happy until you're happy! Any amendments will be made prior to us commencing management.
- Your invoice will also be emailed to you, which is due to be paid prior to your management cycle commencing.
- Our new clients are also required to read and sign our service Terms & Conditions- these will be emailed to you. Please let us know if you have any troubles viewing, or if you have any questions or concerns.
- You will need to provide us with your account details, any links and logs-ins that are relevant to your service package. Please feel free to email these to email@example.com - alternatively, you can text them to Chloe directly with details on 0413 708 707 if you prefer. Your account details are kept securely and not shared with any third parties unless we have your permission first.